Old versionsSee all
Spire.PDF for Silverlight is a PDF component that enables users to develop applications in Silverlight. With Spire.PDF for Silverlight, users can read, write and manipulate PDF documents without Adobe Acrobat. As a powerful Silverlight PDF component, it provides lots of featured functions. Spire.PDF for Silverlight supports standard PDF/ A-1b, PDF/X1a and even encrypted PDF documents. Users can use Spire.PDF for Silverlight to do most PDF document operations like merge PDF documents. Furthermore, this Silverlight PDF component can help setting PDF document properties. Spire.PDF for Silverlight is a standalone Silverlight component. It is independently and doesn't need any other 3rd party software/library installed on system.
1) Supports embedding fonts, true type fonts and CJK fonts
2) Draw shapes such as rectangles, circles, arcs, ellipses and fill them with custom brushes
3) Load Images to PDF documents from streams and files on disk. It can draw both scalar and vector images in the documents. Mask Images and Watermarks can also be drawn in the pages
4) Datatable can be imported into the PDF files. Rows and columns can be formatted. You can also insert graphic elements inside the table
5) Auto Page Breaks for large tables can be enabled in the PDF documents
6) Drawing Form Fields like buttons, text boxes, list boxes, check boxes, and so on, into the PDF document
7) Drawing Header and Footer in a PDF document
8) PDF documents are extremely secured by setting the Owner or User Password; allowing or disallowing permissions over a PDF document; 40 or 128 bit encryption is available
9) Secure your document with the author signature. Also, create visible and invisible signatures in the document, providing an option to preserve content or add signatures of your interest respectively
10) Read existing PDF forms and filling the form
New Version added some new features, improved performance and fixed a few bugs.
1) Support adding Meta Data to PDF.
2) Support Hebrew Latin languages text extraction.
3) Support opening encrypted PDF files of Adobe 6 or above version.
4) Support PDF table in Silverlight Platform.
5) Support Complex bookmark tree in PDF.
6) Improved Text extraction function.
7) Improved performance on opening, saving and merging PDF files.
8) Fixed a few bugs on PDF attachment/text/borders/bookmarks.